Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Spain 4 Ukraine 0

I watched almost all of the first half of this match but as it came to an end I found myself falling asleep on the sofa (so I went to bed). I'd only had three and a halfs hours sleep last night because I got up to watch the Brazil game. I went surfing for three hours during the day (I was pretty tired after that but it was easily my best time in the water so far) and I managed to grab an hour's siesta in the afternoon.

H and I spent the evening in one of the local pubs watching the second State of Origina Rugby League match (not that anyone would be interested but Queensland beat NSW to level the series at one game each). The beer no doubt contributed to my drowsiness.

I also had one eye on getting up to watch the Germany game at 5am.

Before the kick-off I thought the Ukraine would have got something out of the game, but it looks like Spain could mean business this year (and dropping the overrated, and national underachiever, Raul probably helped).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home