Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Brazil 3 Ghana 0

Unlucky Ghana. I thought 3-0 was a flattering result. I like watching the Africans team play and now there aren't any left in the tournament which is a shame. They are much better that the Italians and the Ukranians who play with a supremely boring defensive attitude. Just like Alan Shearer, I love goals, and at least the Africans seem to like trying to get them.

I have also had to sit through Martin Tyler and the rest of the SBS team (who are Aussies) banging on about how it was another classic example of a referring supporting the bigger nation (referring of course to the second Brazilian goal which was offside). I think it's time to move on.....

Anyway, all hail the highest goalscorer in World Cup history.









Haha.

Not him, but him.....




2 Comments:

  • At 28/6/06 3:56 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Brazil were outplayed in the first half, but their dominance towards the end was almost embarrassing. It was a game of two halves, I suppose.

     
  • At 28/6/06 11:21 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    It always is Mike, it always is.

    Mr Bonnett - good to see you are paying attention to the football. About time eh? Although I fear your support is with the dark side, with all that Reichstag blood coursing through your veins.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home