Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Book Forty Two

It feels like I have been reading this one for years. A good friend of mine said it was her favourite books so I thought I'd give it a go. Hmmmmmm. I'm not convinced. I must talk to her about it now that I've finished it. Aaaah, the joy of reading and the discussions that follow, and the realisation that I never take anything in, forget key bits and completely miss the point of the book along the way. I blame that nasty football injury a few years ago.....

Oh, and it’s being made into a movie as well.....




1 Comments:

  • At 31/7/08 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just enjoying the comedy of your tagline 'what really happens when you move to australia?', followed by a page of book reviews and a shark! Is that all that you're up to nowadays?

    I've notice your page per day ratio seems to be slowing down too.

    See you Sunday!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home