Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Argentina 6 Serbia & Montenegro 0

I missed almost all of this game because I was out and about in town with H, Will and Vans. For those of you who know it, I saw a couple of the goals in Kinsella's, on Oxford Street, an old haunt of mine.

I have now missed both Argentina games which isn't good. Although my night out definitely was.

2 Comments:

  • At 17/6/06 12:40 PM, Blogger Jonny said…

    I have now seen this game, as SBS showed a full reply this afternoon.

    Bloody hell the Argies look good. And that build-up play and goal by Cambiasso was one of the best I have seen. Something like 24 passes and then the shot.

     
  • At 17/6/06 4:53 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Yeah they were world class from start to finish. I reckon they've peaked too early!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home