Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Friday, June 16, 2006

Sweden 1 Paraguay 0

I nearly stayed up to watch this one, and probably would've done so if England hadn't won, but I went to bed.

So it comes down to the Sweden game to see who tops the group. Normally England vs Seweden is a pretty dull affair but I'm hoping for a much better game this time around. Although a draw will see both sides through, by the time kick-off comes around the positions in Group A will have been decided, and I'm sure neither teams will fancy facing Germany in the last 16 (although Ecuador look very good). Besides, England need to kick-start their tournament and put on a good performance so this would be the ideal game to do it.

If they beat Sweden and Trinidad & Tobago get the right result against Paraguay, then the Soca Warriors could go through.

2 Comments:

  • At 16/6/06 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Jonny, what a fab time you are having here in chilly Sydney... Go the socceroos! (footballroos just doesnt have the same ring you must admit)

    Add me to your msn contacts using the hotmail address, I only have your old Lloyds details
    See you soon,
    Lyn

     
  • At 16/6/06 5:46 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Hi Lyn

    Thanks for posting. I can't find your email address. Can you email me at;

    jonnyleemullered@hotmail.com

    Or invite me to your MSN list?

    Thanks, Jonny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home