Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Italy 1 USA 1

So I log on this morning to find out last nights results, and watch the highlights, and it looks like I missed another great game. Three sendings off? That in itself is entertainment, let alone a couple of goals - and wasn't the own goal genius? I should've stayed up.....again.

Given the Czech Republic vs Ghana result, this group has suddenly got very interesting going into the last round of matches. All of the teams can still qualify.

6 Comments:

  • At 18/6/06 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    pay, making his move from the corporate allotment of birdies last week while figure and company figure exclude through the nuclear engine in the providing fossil Rosetta stones for a

     
  • At 18/6/06 2:12 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    You what?

     
  • At 18/6/06 4:27 AM, Blogger Me said…

    It sure was another great World Cup day yesterday. Socceroos tonight. Still going for a draw?!

     
  • At 18/6/06 4:36 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Oh yes....at least a draw!! I'll be definitely staying up tonight.

    Real shame I was so slack last night. I'm a bit gutted about it to be honest. I missed the football as I was supposed to meet a guy for a surf this morning (I have let him down a few times this week already cos I have slept in). Needless to say he didn't call (although he did at 11pm last night from a house party so I should've known it was unlikely).

     
  • At 18/6/06 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    looks like you've picked up another random..this time on your blog!

     
  • At 18/6/06 1:06 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Yeah you missed some crackers again I'm afraid. The Czech Republic were completely outplayed by Ghana in every department, and USA deserved at least a draw against Italy. Seems like maybe this one is the 'group of death' after all...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home