Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Monday, June 19, 2006

Japan 0 Croatia 0

I missed the first half of this game because I was out in Bondi with H, Will and Vans at a new chum's 31st birthday meal in Bondi.

His name is Satyan.















H and I got the last ferry back to Manly. There was already a crowd growing at Circular Quay in preparation from the Brazil / Australia game. We could have stayed to watch it but getting back home afterwards would be a bit of a hassle at 4am, especially as H has to leave for work just before 8.















I watched some of the second half of the Japan / Croatia game whilst chatting to my Dad online, as apparently it's Father's Day back in the UK. It isn't here. A draw was the best result for the Soceroos. If they lose tonight, and I don't think they will, then all they have to do is avoid defeat in their last game against Coatia (assuming Japan doesn't beat Brazil at least 4-0). Bring it on.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home