Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Monday, April 23, 2007

Book Twenty Four

Does anyone know what the hell this book is all about, cos I certainly don't!

And if you're wondering, no I didn't buy this. I only read it because H had finished reading it.

As for personal records, I have now read twenty four books since I arrived here in May last year! Averaging two books a month, I have to say that that is bloody good going. Well done me!

Oh, and my parents are here now so I may not be online for a while.

2 Comments:

  • At 24/4/07 7:58 PM, Blogger swisslet said…

    sadly, I've not read it. It's a great cover photo though.

    I'm busy ploughing through "The Great Gatsby" - another American classic. It's short, and so far so good.

    Enjoy your parent's stay!

    ST

     
  • At 26/4/07 12:04 PM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Thanks ST, I'll add it to the list.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home