Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Leaving Party

We had our leaving party last night at the Revolution Vodka Bar in Bristol.

It was a great night, and thanks to everyone for coming along and making it so special for the both of us.

You will all be missed so please keep in touch.

I’d love to write more but I haven't really got the time at the moment. I have to pack for tomorrow (and I am still suffering the effects of drinking too many mojito's last night - but they were very tasty).



























4 Comments:

  • At 18/2/06 5:58 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Great night last night Jonny.

    For someone who said he didn't think he'd take many photos, I think 150 was pretty good going. Nice selection to wetten our appetites though!

     
  • At 19/2/06 12:42 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Some great photos... cor, I miss people! Wish wish wish I could've been there.

    BIG BIG good luck wishes to the both of you... and... see you soon!
    x x

     
  • At 19/2/06 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thought I'd look at your blog now you are an expat! and noticed your piece on Hope. James and I are acquainted via the gym - he being one of the trainers. Hope he starts looking at your blog. I told him about Mike's but I don't think he's been able to get on to it yet. Hope Mike told you about the awesome snowglobes in Pastimes! Wonder if you will be able to continue to collect in Aus.

    Mike's ma

     
  • At 19/2/06 7:37 PM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Hi everyone

    I am typing this in the BA Holideck lounge at Terminal 4, awaiting our flight to Rio.

    This has been one of the toughest, weekends ever. It was really hard saying our farewells to so many amazing people. We are both completely knackered and feeling a bit shell shocked at the moment.

    Anyway, I hope you all keep in touch with us on our travels. I'll update this blog as much as I can, and I think H will be starting her own up as well.

    To all concerned, thanks for the last 5 years in Brissol. As you know we have been planning this trip for a while now but it certainly hasnt made it any easier leaving.

    Anyway, there's a free bar to be drunk here so I must go and drink some Gin (thanks Matt and Kate for the tickets).

    Take care everyone.

    Loads and loads of love, Jonny and H xx

    PS. Thanks for posting Mike's Ma - maybe you can get Mike to update his blog more often ;-).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home