Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Friday, June 02, 2006

Book Number 2!

Tick!. Oh yes, I am well and truely on a roll now and because of this I think it worthy of it's own blog. Having re-discovered the joy of reading I have now finished my second book. I can't remember the last time I read two books in one year, let alone three weeks. I don't expect anyone to have heard about this book (unlike the first book I read here, and most definitely the next book I have started - Mikey R, you will be very impressed) but it was pretty good - a CIA / FBI / M15 thriller but with a very cheesy last line.

4 Comments:

  • At 3/6/06 1:46 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Jeff Abbott, eh? What was the cheesy last line?

     
  • At 3/6/06 10:21 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    "And I choose you". See what I mean. You can probably guess the content/context of the whole book from that one line.

     
  • At 4/6/06 9:56 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Blimey. Life must be pretty dull over there for you to start reading ;)

     
  • At 5/6/06 3:32 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Haha, thanks Andy. I'm rather proud of my efforts...and the third book is a bit of a mission. Details to folow in due course.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home