Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sunrise

We are nearly at the end of winter. It seems a bit strange typing that as it obviously hasn't felt like the winters I've grown up with. As seems common all over the world these days, the climate has been random to say the least. We've had the wettest and driest months on record for this time of year, we’ve had beautiful sunny beach days with temperatures hitting the mid-twenties and some rather chilly days where I actually saw my breath! And we’ve had some incredible storms. I haven't seen any ice on any cars though. Those days are, thankfully, a thing of the past.

Anyway, living where I live I am often treated to some of the most stunning sunrises I have ever seen and I thought I'd share a few with you. These were actually taken during last summer.....








































































































































































































































2 Comments:

  • At 3/9/07 10:31 AM, Blogger Andy said…

    Excellent work. Sunset's rock. My fave is number 11, although the last few are pretty impressive too. I sense an excuse to do the same thing myself...

     
  • At 4/9/07 10:57 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Thanks mate. Sunsets do rock but these are all of the Sunrise! I'm not sure about your ability to read my blog - I guess you don't and just go straight for the pictures - but your Geography skills are clearly lacking haha. Sydney is on the east coast :).

    The one you picked was actually captured by another guy on another website called Aquabumps (the home of a daily surf report email I subscrive to). This guy hasnt missed many sunrises in over 7 years, and he reckoned that one was one of the best ever.

    Looking forward to seeing some cracking Brizzle sunrise and sunsets though :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home