Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Book Thirty Three

This was the second book that my parents sent me (Book Thirty Two was the other one). It doesn't have a "Richard and Judy's Summer Read" sticker on it so I cannot confirm if their choice was inspired by the same TV show. Maybe I should check as I have no idea why they would've picked this one up off a bookshelf.

Guy loses wife, he's consumed with grief, he is the guardian of his wife's teenage son, he starts to date again. Job done.

I would never have chosen to read this but having been sent it, well I thought it rude not to give it a go. It was a nice, easy read and I actually really enjoyed it, so much so that I was even looking forward to picking it up on the way home from work. It's funny how this reading game works out. Maybe more people should send me random books? Mike proved it could work when he sent me this little beauty.

As for Book Thirty Four? Well I've had my eye on it for ages and it's hard work!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home