Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Nutkins

A couple of the Bondi lot recently gave me the nickname “Nutkins”. I’m not sure who first coined the phrase but it was first used around the time of the Hawkesbury trip. I think it may have been Will, but it seems to be sticking (although luckily the nickname hasn't made it's way to the North Shore gang yet). I’m sure you all know why I have that nickname. If not, then it’s something to do with having long(ish) hair and a growing forehead. But that’s where the comparison ends. All of my fingers and thumbs are currently intact (although I did chop the top of my thumb off once whilst cutting cucumber in a meat slicer in a hospital kitchen). Oh, I also like animals (except spiders) and I used to fancy Michaela Strachan (and still do if she looks like that these days).

So this is what I will look like in twenty years.


6 Comments:

  • At 4/11/06 10:52 AM, Blogger Andy said…

    AAAAAAaaaaaarggghhh!!!

    Now that is just scarey (and I'm not talking about the dog)

    Cracking nickname though!

     
  • At 6/11/06 8:36 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Glad you like the picture (thanks Will) and the nickname.

    It appears that I have more than one as James has taken to calling me "Knoxville".

     
  • At 6/11/06 6:08 PM, Blogger swisslet said…

    well, making no comment on the great man himself or the aptness of the nickname in your case.... I think that it's a bloody great nickname. You know how some nicknames are just destined to stick? This is very much in that category. Even people who have no idea who he is (was?), will be able to remember this snappy little number.

    Good luck!

    ST

     
  • At 6/11/06 6:08 PM, Blogger swisslet said…

    Knoxville, on the other hand, is shit.

     
  • At 8/11/06 8:42 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Haha, thanks for the comments ST.

    Thankfully most people still call me Jonny!

     
  • At 9/11/06 10:42 AM, Blogger Me said…

    You wish they do, Nutkins. You should never have told us this.

    By the way, Michaela Strachan has gone a bit downhill.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home