Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Book Sixteen

After reading a couple of classics recently, it was time for something a little easier. I’d really enjoyed Book Eleven and had thought about giving Grisham another go, but given the fact he has written so many books I didn’t know which one to go for. Luckily Martin had recommended this one with such enthusiasm it would have been rude to ignore it. My decision was made. And he was right. This book is a cracker.




















So some guy fakes his own death, run’s off with his company’s cash and goes on the run. His past catches up with him and his story unfolds. It’s a page turner with a sting in the tail.

It’s back to the classics for Book Seventeen. I was going to lay off them for a bit but Mike recommended it to me, and he has just finished reading it for the third time, so it must be good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home