Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

No Time To Blog

So Christmas has been and gone, and as you can imagine, I have a lot of blogging to do. We've met up with Mark and Kim, been to the races and had fun in the sunshine on Christmas and Boxing Days.

Unfortunately I haven't got time to do it at the moment (nor have I had the time to look at anyone else's blogs or my emails). In fact I may have to wait until mid-January, but we'll see. I may be able to squeeze the odd post in here and there but it's looking unlikely.

Anyway, I hope you are all having a fantastic festive season, wherever you may be.

It's all good down here.

6 Comments:

  • At 28/12/06 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    happy NYE J and H. Your 1st of many I hope in your new home. See you soon, I promise.

    D

     
  • At 29/12/06 6:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Xmas and New Year (in advance) you little tinkers.

     
  • At 5/1/07 1:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I did love your text where you were stressing about how you're possibly going to find time to organise all your Christmas photos and stories onto your blog.

    Well, we're all waiting ;)

     
  • At 5/1/07 3:30 PM, Blogger RJL said…

    Too right, you must have amassed about 10000 photos by now?!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

     
  • At 6/1/07 12:16 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    It will take a while. I have taken well over a thousand pictures in three weeks (although quite a few of them are of fireworks!) and I haven't even put Mike and Ella's onto the laptop yet.

    I'm not sure how I will post the couple of hundred pictures I have of me with complete randoms at the Field Day festival (and in the city afterwards) - that may require a while new blog. Or I may just stick the best ones on here.

    I am hoping to get everything up to date by the end of January I guess. Watch this space!

     
  • At 6/1/07 11:22 AM, Blogger MIKE AND LYN said…

    Why are we waiting,why are we waiting.No pressure Jonny

     

Post a Comment

<< Home