Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Saturday, July 01, 2006

QF2: Italy 3 Ukraine 0

I missed this one. Given it's 5am kick-off here, and the fact that they are two of the dullest teams in the tournament, I decided sleep would be the better option. After all, tonight will be a long night.

Did I do the right thing? I just saw the highlights on the FIFA website and Ukraine looked unlucky, having hit the post a couple of times. Buffon's head made a cracking sound as it hit the post though.

3 Comments:

  • At 1/7/06 9:08 AM, Blogger Me said…

    I slept through the first half on the sofa, then went to bed before the second as Italy had already scored their goal. Incredibly, they went on to score another 3! Watched the re-run this afternoon - it was ok, but you didn't miss a classic.

     
  • At 1/7/06 9:28 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    Thanks Mike - didn't they score just two more though, or is the medicine you are taking making you hallucinate?

     
  • At 1/7/06 12:48 PM, Blogger Me said…

    Good point, good point. Another two.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home