Travelling in a fried-out combie

So what really happens when you get Permanent Residency status for Australia? H and I are about to find out.....

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Q&A

Q: What have the following.....

Kanye West
U2
Kings Of Leon
Pearl Jam
Robbie Williams
Muse
The Killers
Plump DJs
Mylo
Freestylers
Hybrid
The Beastie Boys
Jurassic 5
Nightmares on Wax
Timo Maas
Cassius

.....all got in common?

A: Me and H

Q: Why?

A: Because we are going to see them all in the next 2-3 months (well H isn’t going to see Robbie but I am) - and it starts with Kanye and U2 TONIGHT!

Gotta love Sydney in the Summer (even though it's still Spring).....

4 Comments:

  • At 11/11/06 12:51 AM, Blogger Me said…

    Time to put that word verification thing on, Jonny?

    About all those gigs - there's no need to gloat, is there?

    Any good gigs on while I'm in town, by any chance (not Robbie)?

     
  • At 11/11/06 2:22 PM, Blogger MIKE AND LYN said…

    what about a kylie concert

     
  • At 11/11/06 9:32 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    Who on Earth is Cassius?

     
  • At 12/11/06 12:11 AM, Blogger Jonny said…

    I'm not entirely sure Andy but H remembers Chris Cook going on about them, and a few people over here are singing their praises.

    My mate James said that they are "worth the entrance fee alone" so, erm, they must be good. Maybe I should've left them off what is a very impressive list! I'll be able to make my own mind up about them in February.

    Yes I have been spammed. I will remove them now.

    Mike - I'll have a look and see what's around.

    As for Kylie, she is in town very soon playing her rescheduled gigs but I don't think I will bother.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home